March Interview at Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Karina

Surgeon in training...
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seeing how I might not even get a response from NJMS anytime soon, because apparently the class is full...Should I even have faith in getting into Einstein considering that my interview is on March 7th? It seems like by that time everyone is pretty much accepted and knows where they are going...

This sucks...maybe I'm just venting..
Karina

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't go you will never get in where as if you go you may or may not get it... so take a shot you never know

Members don't see this ad :)
Remove all the superfluous thoughts from your mind that hamper you and focus on performing well on your interview.

Karina said:
Seeing how I might not even get a response from NJMS anytime soon, because apparently the class is full...Should I even have faith in getting into Einstein considering that my interview is on March 7th? It seems like by that time everyone is pretty much accepted and knows where they are going...

This sucks...maybe I'm just venting..
Karina

Definitely go ... last year they accepted a bunch of people who interviewed in march (and they even still had merit scholarships available). They wouldn't bother interviewing anymore if they weren't planning on accepting people.

Works without faith is dead...

IF you go in with a self-defeating attitude about whether or not you'll get in, then you probably won't get in. Have faith! Go into the AE interview with poise and confidence. I'm sure you'll do well...

Oh, and by the way, you should be grateful/happy that you even have an interview at AE at all...Many applicants (myself included) haven't heard a word yet from Einstein :)

Just a thought.

Thanks for the replies. I was just a little frustrated with this whole process. It happens sometimes. I will go to my interview at Einstein! The bright side is that I have 3 months to prepare and do a great job! :)

Thanks and good luck to all of you!
Karina