Mark Cuban talks with Offcall- Physician Compensation and Wage Transparency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TexasSurgeon

I don't pay state taxes
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Been a few years since I posted but I came across this interview today where Mark Cuban speaks with the founder of Offcall- Graham Walker who is an Emergency Physician about how reimbursements, compensation, and private equity have all eroded the role of the physician as the central player in healthcare.


Thought it would be great to share this and start a conversation on how medicine and physicians are being separated, with a lot of other parties trying to take a chunk out of our pie- insurance, private equity, CMS, etc.

Mark Cuban Talks with Offcall