Markers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Greensalad

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
3075604PSAN3711-resized200.jpg

Could you guys tell me which of these is the size of their markers?

Members don't see this ad.

The skinnier pens were used, and by the way, they do dry up quick (one of mine dried out, good thing I had two), and should be capped when not in use.
Get used to writing big, and maybe using your finger to erase, instead of cross canceling.

what i would do is go to staples or office max and buy an 8 1/2 x 11 dry erase board but get BIGGER markers so you have less room and do your practice problems on those. (btw, the marker i got in the test was the smallest ones)

you learn to be much more space efficient because it makes it seem like you have less space. also, i wouldn't worry about running out of room or anything, because i got 3 sheets (front and back) for a total of 6 sides and i have heard of people getting more.

people really need to stop complaining about this dry erase thing, its really not that bad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone should write on the computer screens just to piss off Thomson Prometric.

do they happen to make dry erase markers that aren't felt tip but rather more like metal tipped (so that they're more like pens )?

write all the equations on the screen so it doesn't take up your board space.

...I didn't have enough space on my board and I was in a rush, so I HAD to write on the table! (now imagine the look on the proctor's face and how pissed off he is)

...I didn't have enough space on my board and I was in a rush, so I HAD to write on the table! (now imagine the look on the proctor's face and how pissed off he is)

That's why they provide dry erase markers. More easy to wipe off than permanent markers. heh.