Marquette Post-Bacc (BMPD) 2023/2024

Started by Crome
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Crome

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting a thread because I couldn't find a recent one. I'm looking at doing Marquette's post-bacc. I haven't applied yet but I was hoping to get some feedback from current/former students. How successful is the matriculation of the class? How difficult is the course load? What's the program retention rate? Any and all feedback on this program would be helpful.

Thanks!
 
So I ended up not going through with this program but thought I would post a little something for people in the future.

Application: I just sent in my AADSAS application since I applied this cycle but if you don't have an AADSAS application, they require separate application, 3 letters of recommendation, DAT and transcripts.

Interview: I got the invite for the interview shortly after applying (2 weeks?). And it was similar to some of my dental school interviews (Couple of the questions were the same). They just want to get to know you and see if you're a good fit for the program 🙂

Acceptance: I heard back within two weeks after my interview.

Overall, I got a really positive feel from this program! The director told me around 85% of their students get into dental school (not necessarily Marquette). It's a small class so students get integrated with each other pretty readily.

Hope this helps! DM me if there are other questions