Marquette University Counseling Program

Started by mmbright
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmbright

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all-I know I am as anxious as all of you about hearingback from schools.

I interviewed with Marquette's Counseling program on 01/29/10 and am set to hear back by this friday as whether or not I am accepted, rejected or waitlisted.

I noticed one person stated they received a rejection from the program on 02/05/10?

I know rejections (at least some of them for people not even getting interviews went out right before Christmas).

I guess I am just wondering if any of you who have interviewed at MU Counseling have heard any word back.

THANKS!!! ****NERVOUSNESS CONTINUES*****
 
Last edited: