Maryland General

Started by prism
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

prism

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm supposed to interview at MD general tomorrow, and I just realized that I have no idea what time I'm supposed to be there. I was wondering if anyone who has interviewed there or is interviewing there knows anything about the schedule for the day. My interview is scheduled for 1pm, but I was wondering if I'm supposed to arrive at a certain time for orientation, tours, etc. They never sent me a confirmation letter or anything like that. Okay, if anyone knows anything, please respond. I should have figured this out earlier and called, but I've been distracted with other interviews....