Maryland MPJE Study Material Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDRebel

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am moving to Maryland soon and need some help figuring out what study materials to use. I currently hold 2 licenses in 2 different states and had no issues with MPJE. I've also been out of school for 6 years now, so I am still figuring out the whole studying thing again. Any information would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you recently take the exam? Other than the Federal Law book, what else should I look into??

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you recently take the exam? Other than the Federal Law book, what else should I look into??
Did you receive the book from the Board? I ordered one but they haven't cashed my check yet. I moved my exam date back 1 week but I think I might just buy another book on Amazon 🤷‍♀️

Did you receive the book from the Board? I ordered one but they haven't cashed my check yet. I moved my exam date back 1 week but I think I might just buy another book on Amazon 🤷‍♀️
I still haven’t taken my exam. I did receive the big law book from the board. I purchased the fader law book and find it to have a better flow. I do keep going back to the big book for clarification keep my posted! I am nervous about this exam since I haven’t really “studied” or taken an exam in years!