Marymount U. DPT class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeaPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Thought I would get a page started for those who have been accepted to Marymount U. for the fall of 2014!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! I was wait-listed, which was a major bummer, because I loved Marymount. We'll see what happens.....

Congrats! I was wait-listed, which was a major bummer, because I loved Marymount. We'll see what happens.....
Thanks! Marymount bumped way up on my list after interviewing there, so I am pretty excited (especially since its my only acceptance so far). But at least your waitlisted, since it sounds like they reject a good number of people after interviewing. I hope you hear some good news from them soon then!

Members don't see this ad :)
I too have been accepted and I will be joining you at Marymount. I was also pretty stoked considering it was the only univeristy to accept me as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Just thought I would bump this thread since I turned in my deposit today. Anyone else on here planning on attending Marymount?

I was told that we would be sent some info but I am not sure when. I sent out my deposit last tuesday , which was right before the big snowstorm hit us on the east coast. I am hoping to hear back from them in the coming weeks.

Congrats btw

I was told that we would be sent some info but I am not sure when. I sent out my deposit last tuesday , which was right before the big snowstorm hit us on the east coast. I am hoping to hear back from them in the coming weeks.

Congrats btw
Ya that's what I thought I heard too. I was planning on calling them next week to make sure I have everything in, so I'll ask when they will send out the extra info. I hope we make a Facebook group or something like that since I will be looking for a roommate haha

I just received an email from Marymount letting me know that they got my info and deposit. In the email they also gave me a grad student packet as well as the info to set up my email and student account. Lastly they created a facebook page for us.

I just received an email from Marymount letting me know that they got my info and deposit. In the email they also gave me a grad student packet as well as the info to set up my email and student account. Lastly they created a facebook page for us.
Yup I got the same email this morning! Thanks for the update!