Mask on all the time?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My epitaph will say "a pharmacist overseeing a pharmacy that didn't have enough 32x4 Relion pen needles for a Karen so she called 1-800- WALMART"

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wearing a mask out in public is now mandatory where I am...new day, new laws with no planning/implementation/means of enforcing said laws. This is turning into a political $H!T-show....saw a guy in WG today without a mask, staff told him he was not allowed to be served....got off with a warning, transaction completed.

I think some of us are taking this whole mask preventing spread thing a bit too religiously (masks are far from perfect and ontop of plexiglass barriers and physical social distancing barriers, how much more helpful are masks really going to be? Sure for people who are working in tight quarters - pharmacy staff)

Anyone who is working retail/community, stores that are still open are taking an absurd amount of $H!T right now....don't get me started on people trying to return stuff and staff not being able to answer the absurd amount of phone calls as said same staff have been turned into shopping slaves and mail order/technical support servants

On the plus side, maybe this will "inspire" some DMs, corporate fat cats to finally fund some much needed pharmacy remodeling for our ever growing threat of lack of shelf space, LMFAO...that will be the day. I can dream though

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
so i do take off the mask off my face when talking on the phone. idk i just want to have a clearer convo on the phone because as we all know, any phone convo is the worst part of our days so i just want to be clear and concise and get off the phone as soon as possible.

anyway it's funny i noticed a customer was picking up meds for a family member and was all confused about what they were picking up so then he took of his mask so he could talk to us more/get into it haha.

i had a customer complain that i was wearing a mask actually. they said the one thing that brightened up their quarantine lifestyle was seeing my handsome face. i got a write up.

jk haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Customers are too dumb to do correct social distancing especially the ones who go to Walmart 3-4 times a week.

Customers are too dumb to do correct social distancing especially the ones who go to Walmart 3-4 times a week.
Pretty much every store that is still open has the same basic precautions taken....tape on the floor marking 6 ft intervals...this seems fine (simple, straight forward). One way traffic arrows however; I notice are not set up in a logical/practical way...mainly on the store perimeter sections (no way of following arrows CORRECTLY to get to certain areas inside a store without disobeying the almighty one way arrows). Not so simple or straight forward

Yes, the floor markers might be confusing but who actually needs to go to Walmart 3-4 times a WEEK. They can't even use the "my prescriptions are never ready together" excuse anymore since we can exploit SCC 13 (don't care about chargebacks on fiddy cent diphenhydramine) and mail out now.

Also 90-day supply for Anthem Medicaid is a freakin godsend to keep these people away

Reactions: 1 users