Mass College of Pharmacy- Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lacarthic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to MCP- Boston in Sept and they sent me a letter in Nov saying they would let me know about a admissions decision in two weeks, well it is almost teh end of Jan and I have not heard anything back they keep saying it is still in the committee. Has anyone heard back about a decision from them?

I am worried!!!:(

Members don't see this ad.

you need to get a reply from keiki. she's at mcop now.

I don't like MCP at all and feel bad after turning my application. I mean they work so unprofessionally and kinda rude when students call. Expect to hear a message when you call them.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are pretty rude when they reply to emails and the phone as well. My friend turned in her app in September and I turned in my app in December. None of us have heard from them. Oh well....

i go to MCP, and you will be better off not going here. i have been here for a year and a half and i hate it. i transfered in as a third year last year. most students here hate it. i really wish i went somewhere else. and now i can't transfere anywhere else or else i would have to repeat my thrird year. i kind you not. i hate it here and you should really try to go somewhere else. i can promise you it will better than here. and questions about the school just message me.

i go to umaryland.. an one of my freinds came here after a crappy year at MCP. She said it was A SAD sad school... so sad the she came here even though she had to repeat her first year here.

Total Kayos, do you have any opinions on MCOP Worcester? Can you share some specifics? Thanks for any feedback.

the only thing i know about worcester is that the campus itself is supposed to be pretty nice and new. it's only 4 years old or so. my roommate's girlfried went there for a year but didn't like it and quit. the work load is supposed to be pretty tough and the city of worcester, espically where the school is is not the greatest of places. actully i heard it's pretty unsafe. that's all i've heard about it.