Massachusetts MPJE Study Tips/Materials

Started by heeyebsx3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heeyebsx3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I matched with an out of state residency in MA and am starting to panic because I still haven’t gotten my ATT so I likely won’t have any buffer room for a retake to meet my licensure deadlines.
I got some class notes from a former student in Mass but I’m unsure of how sufficient they are. Could people please share their study methods and what resources they used aside from the board’s website (bc I’m gonna try to read through as much of that as I can anyways)

Thanks!