Master of Science in Pharmacy

Started by nafcillin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nafcillin

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am looking into further schooling to possibly land myself a better job. I was browsing through an issue of Pharmacy TOday and ran across an advertisement for Master of Science in Pharmacy from Univ. of Florida. It is online (which is nice since I don't have a schedule that allows for classes) and there are a few different options: pharm reg and policy, drug reg affairs, applied pharmacoeconomics, patient safety and risk mgmt, clinical research reg and ethics, forensic pharmacy.

The link is http://pharmreg.dce.ufl.edu/index.html
Does anyone know anything about this particular program? Or do you know of any like it? Would it be worth my time/money/effort to get one of these degrees? (the total cost is steep at 20k for the program)
 
So I am looking into further schooling to possibly land myself a better job. I was browsing through an issue of Pharmacy TOday and ran across an advertisement for Master of Science in Pharmacy from Univ. of Florida. It is online (which is nice since I don't have a schedule that allows for classes) and there are a few different options: pharm reg and policy, drug reg affairs, applied pharmacoeconomics, patient safety and risk mgmt, clinical research reg and ethics, forensic pharmacy.

The link is http://pharmreg.dce.ufl.edu/index.html
Does anyone know anything about this particular program? Or do you know of any like it? Would it be worth my time/money/effort to get one of these degrees? (the total cost is steep at 20k for the program)

I was accepted into the joint degree program at Univ. of FL along with Stetson University for the MS in Pharmacoeconomics/MBA program. I didn't go through with it because I still have to take the Naplex...It would have been too much for me. The program seems very doable, online, if you do the jt. program...you don't have to go to FL for seminars. I will be doing the program next fall. Hope this helps.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad