Master Promissary Note question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorWannaBe

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school is supposed to mail out financial aid on July 20, and all tuition and fees must be paid by July 26. However, I still haven't received the Master Promissary Note from my lender (T.H.E.) and am getting worried about paying my tuition in time. How long does it usually take to get the MPN after applying, and how long does it take for my school to get the money after returning the MPN? Should I be worried about my situation?

Members don't see this ad.

It only took about a week to get mine from THE.

dude.......u know u can print the mpn right off the internet when u apply..........go to ur account on the the website, www.northstar.org, and print off ur master prom notes..........

Members don't see this ad :)
cant u also do the online mpn?

DoctorWannaBe said:
My school is supposed to mail out financial aid on July 20, and all tuition and fees must be paid by July 26. However, I still haven't received the Master Promissary Note from my lender (T.H.E.) and am getting worried about paying my tuition in time. How long does it usually take to get the MPN after applying, and how long does it take for my school to get the money after returning the MPN? Should I be worried about my situation?

hey doctorwannabe,
i'm in the same boat...are you going to the uofa? pm if you are - i've talked to financial aid about this.