Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I asked the adcoms this but I'll ask it here anyway, since those guys sometimes take a while to respond.
Does anyone have any first-hand knowledge of what kind of role masters degree grades play in admissions, especially screening?
I keep being told my masters grades mean absolutely nothing as far as med school application goes, which would be a pretty big waste of time and effort.
if it means anything, I'm talking about a traditional MS and not an SMP.. you SMP individuals are a whole different ballgame. I wish I had thought of doing an SMP.
Does anyone have any first-hand knowledge of what kind of role masters degree grades play in admissions, especially screening?
I keep being told my masters grades mean absolutely nothing as far as med school application goes, which would be a pretty big waste of time and effort.
if it means anything, I'm talking about a traditional MS and not an SMP.. you SMP individuals are a whole different ballgame. I wish I had thought of doing an SMP.