Masters in Health Administration - Please Evaluate my Profile

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopefulMHA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I am a Biotech Engineering student at a reputed Mumbai College.
My GPA is between a 3.2 to a 3.4 right now.
GRE score of 317. ( 160 Q 157 V 4.0 AWA)
TOEFL ibt Score of 115 out of 120.
Been the treasurer of the Interact Club ( a section of the Rotary Club) in school.
I have been the Public Relations Officer and the Event Coordinator for 2 consecutive years at the Computer Society of India at my college
and I am currently the Campus Ambassador of Teach for India for my college.
I have worked with the Lions Club in organizing various medical camps over the past 5 years.
I may be working in an internship in a hospital very soon ( However this isnt certain. )

This is the list of colleges I plan to apply to

Cornell
John Hopkins
Georgetown
Ohio State University
Penn State
University of Pittsburgh
University of Southern California

I have heard that admission into the course is very competitive. Please help.
Thanks
 
Last edited: