Masters or post bac programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sam18

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I applied this cycle but I haven't recieved a single interview. I have been applying now to masters programs and I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones. My primary focus is raising my science gpa. Also I already have a reasonable amount of student loans so I'm looking for the cheapest option. Also prefer but not limited to the Midwest. Any suggestions??

Members don't see this ad.

So I applied this cycle but I haven't recieved a single interview. I have been applying now to masters programs and I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones. My primary focus is raising my science gpa. Also I already have a reasonable amount of student loans so I'm looking for the cheapest option. Also prefer but not limited to the Midwest. Any suggestions??

If you have a decent undergrad and experience, you can apply for positions at Universities that offer stipends to their graduate students. This will showcase your ability to take on higher level courses while conducting research and/or whatever else they require of you in your responsibilities. That would be the cheapest because tuition is waived and they provide a small stipend.

Reactions: 1 user