Masters/Post Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heller123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if the majority of people who are accepted into Dental school completed a masters/post bac? I'll be graduating next year and I really don't want to have to take another year

Members don't see this ad.

Majority of accepted dental school applicants are traditional undergraduate seniors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I was wondering if the majority of people who are accepted into Dental school completed a masters/post bac? I'll be graduating next year and I really don't want to have to take another year

Depends on the school...half my class has a Masters

Members don't see this ad :)
If you have good grades then there is no need for a masters or postbacc. Most do this option if their gpa is lower. If you don't want to spend another year in school then don't and stop acting like a 6 year old girl

Last edited:
Not exactly the original claim.

Oh okay...wasn't aware it was a big of a deal as its turning out to be. The gist was, it varies from school, I hope thats what the OP got out of my "Original Claim"

you win...

Oh okay...wasn't aware it was a big of a deal as its turning out to be. The gist was, it varies from school, I hope thats what the OP got out of my "Original Claim" you win...

Your are very gracious in your concession, however, this is not about winning or losing. The "gist" of the response was about dissemination of misinformation, where you definitely excel.

Hey guys,

I would say the majority of accepted students are not Masters students, but the majority of Masters students become accepted. :)