Masters that starts in WINTER (JAN)

Started by dent1011
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dent1011

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am a Canadian looking to apply to a one year masters programs in the U.S. to better my chances at admission for dental school. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good programs that have multiple start dates other than fall or august... perhaps january? I have tried researching but have not been too successful. If anyone knows of any or has any advice with respect to this I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance
 
I know the USC Keck School Global Health program takes apps for JAN..dont know of any other program…

Good luck!
 
Thanks for the reply! I was looking to have a new, and improved science/bcp graduate GPA... I dont think these courses will help me with this 🙁

I do not remember if I am right but I recall reading that Mississippi College masters can start in Jan... however cannot find where that is written now. Anyone confirm?

Better yet, should I do a one year masters as a Canadian trying to get into U.S. dental school:
cgpa 3.55-6, sgpa 3.5, bcp 3.2, nonsci 3.9, DAT 20's across the board excluding RC: 25 and QR: 15 (have been rejected by U.S. previously with lower stats).

Time is ticking!!!