Match day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WSUreds

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, where did everyone disappear? It seems that this forum has been dead since the interview season. Anyways, good luck tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Hope Match Day is going well for everyone. Congratulations are in order for everybody after that brutally long interview process!

I matched at Mayo Rochester.

Congratulations to everyone who matched. I have also matched at my first choice program! Glad that it is finally over....

Members don't see this ad :)
Matched at my second choice. Congrats to everyone who matched.. GI, here i come

congrats everyone! so where is everyone going!!

cooper university hospital :)

What happens now after you mtach? Does the program contact you? When?

any answers?

What happens now after you mtach? Does the program contact you? When?

any answers?

I emailed my PD and chair, and they both wrote back after. Just thank yous and congratulations at this point, no more info; but they said they would be in touch soon.

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about the importance of doing your fellowship at a place with name recognition when it comes time to start looking for jobs?

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about the importance of doing your fellowship at a place with name recognition when it comes time to start looking for jobs?

I doubt it, IMHO..If you are going for private practice, it won't make much of a difference. However, if you are looking for an academic position, it makes a lot of difference...