Match List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. AK

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Would any of you mind posting or sending me in the direction of a match list for UMDNJ-SOM and MSU COM?

Thanks much

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, this is great.

Members don't see this ad :)
2006 is here.

Attachments

• 2006 UMDNJ Match List.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 123
I was checking out Western U/COMP's list and noticed that a column states "Title" and under it each residency is classified as either "AOA" or just blank. Does AOA title indicate that it's a DO run residency (meaning you don't need to take the USMLE) while blank ones indicate an MD residency (meaning USMLE is neede)?

I was checking out Western U/COMP's list and noticed that a column states "Title" and under it each residency is classified as either "AOA" or just blank. Does AOA title indicate that it's a DO run residency (meaning you don't need to take the USMLE) while blank ones indicate an MD residency (meaning USMLE is neede)?

It's not that simple. The COMLEX is gaining more recognition, so DOs can often times match into moderately competitive MD residencies without having taken the USMLE.

Really? Great!

I would plan on taking the USMLE if you are applying for allopathic programs. I have had correspondence with allopathic institutions and programs that have notified me that they do consider "COMPLEX" scores. That right there tells me that I should try to provide them with an exam score they are familiar with.

I would plan on taking the USMLE if you are applying for allopathic programs. I have had correspondence with allopathic institutions and programs that have notified me that they do consider "COMPLEX" scores. That right there tells me that I should try to provide them with an exam score they are familiar with.

Grr Carol Fox lied to me :(