Match Month 2013

Started by Bradstein
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bradstein

Friendly R3
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What rotation are you stuck on during March and are they going to give you the day o/weekend of Match off?
 
I'm on Ortho sub-i. I'm on call the night before match but they'll probably give me the night off, match day off, and the weekend off.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice. When I went through I was super bummed to be on a "real rotation" but they fortunately gave me the TH/FR/SA/SU off which was enough to recover 🙂
 
All we have to do for March month is 15 lectures before the 15th and then we have the last 2 weeks off. Pretty cush
 
"Advanced Family Medicine" and by advanced, rural. Have to drive an hour to clinic every day, but I see about 4 patients a day and read random websites. Also, I don't have to go in next Thursday or Friday.