Match Week 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hematemesis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone for the Match on the 17th.

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck guys! Man, I remember my match day like it was yesterday... I was post-call, a little loopy, but I'll never forget the feeling of opening that site and seeing the result, and being sooo excited when I saw the result.

Just matching in GI these days is something to be proud of!

:xf:

Congrats phllystyl. I matched too, at my 3rd ranked program in the South east, for 2010. A GI fellowship never the less and I am delighted., Florida here I come. What about the others cosccn, hepatoma, skip lesion, polyp ... did you guys or girls match?

Members don't see this ad :)
Matched- 2nd choice, NYC research intensive program. Finally the whole process is over- now off to work!

Matched- 2nd choice, NYC research intensive program. Finally the whole process is over- now off to work!

Congrats man! Which program, if you don't mind my asking? I am a senior resident at one of the big programs in NYC ;)

Congrats phllystyl. I matched too, at my 3rd ranked program in the South east, for 2010. A GI fellowship never the less and I am delighted., Florida here I come. What about the others cosccn, hepatoma, skip lesion, polyp ... did you guys or girls match?

Congrats man!! its a great feeling right? I start fellowship in 11 days. Now that is a bit terrifying ;)

matched in 1st rank...almost west coast...i am so relieved...finally a gastroenterologist!!

Matched into my 1st choice in the Midwest. Finally a sense of relief after struggling for years for this moment...

Appreciate all those who have contributed to this forum.

Guys -

I had 5 Interviews and did not match. I plan to do Hepatology fellowship. please let me know what you found out about being able to sit for liver boards. Also any suggestions on liver programs that you have applied will be of great help.
cosccn

Guys -

Congrats to all of you for matching.I had 5 Interviews and did not match. I plan to do Hepatology fellowship. please let me know what you found out about being able to sit for liver boards. Also any suggestions on liver programs that you have applied will be of great help.
cosccn