Materials needed in dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jzzblx

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Will be migrating to the us this august and I wanted to know if I needed to bring some of my dental materials with me such as forceps or resto instruments. I talked to someone and told me he never bought materials ever while he was in dental school? Does the school provide the materials for the students? What materials would be good to keep and what materials should I get rid off? Thank you so much!
 
Depends on the school. Some provide and charge rental fees and some ask you to buy brand new set. You will need lab instruments and burs