Math destroyer vs. DAT destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SodiumChanel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which one is more similar to the actual DAT? the DAT destroyer math section or the Math Destroyer with more wording questions?

I'm getting about 80% correct on DAT destroyer math section but omahgawd. Math Destroyer is a beast...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Which one is more similar to the actual DAT? the DAT destroyer math section or the Math Destroyer with more wording questions?

I'm getting about 80% correct on DAT destroyer math section but omahgawd. Math Destroyer is a best...

yeah i feel the same way..math in regular destroyer felt easier than math destroyer :(

Members don't see this ad :)
They are both great sources. Destroyer will prepare you very well. It is tough. However, you may get an easy or a hard version of the actuall DAT exam. I would study the hard stuff just be be safe.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I actually never looked over the DAT Destroyer math portion, just did Math Destroyer.

I got a 20 on the actual exam, but I was getting usually 35 - 37 correct on timed math destroyer tests. My actual DAT test was not very similar to math destroyer, so that was frustrating to me and probably explained why I didn't score as high as I'd have liked.

I used 10th of the things I saw on destroyer. Needless to say, I'm really disappointed with my 19, because they all felt like easy questions, but I know I probably made stupid mistakes by rushin through it.

I used 10th of the things I saw on destroyer. Needless to say, I'm really disappointed with my 19, because they all felt like easy questions, but I know I probably made stupid mistakes by rushin through it.
babowc! how was your dAT?? wasn't it today?

babowc! how was your dAT?? wasn't it today?

ah sorry, I wasn't clear.
I used maybe 10th of the formulas/examples from MATH destroyer, on the real test.
Math destroyer will overprepare you, which is a good thing. But make sure you know how to do SIMPLE questions.. destroyer doesn't go over the simple ones, because they're simple.

But, in actuality, the real DAT is composed of simple questions.
There's no problem with 45 minutes, but you have to be efficient at calculating simple questions, which I was completely un-exposed to... hence the 19 :/

I had zero probability, permutation, and combination problems.
I had many average velocity, distance, combined work, and other simpler questions.