Math/Ochem: What's the best way to study for them?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nervoushabits

Pharming: it's a way of life.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are my last two sections that I need to practice on. I've been reviewing my Ochem notes from last year, but I was wondering if there was a better way to do it, instead of combing through my notes. Are there any resources that one could use to study for it, like the Kaplan books, etc? I have the newest Kaplan book, and frankly, the ochem section sucks. Also, are there any suggestions for studying for the calculus section?
 
I've ran into the same problem with you about cal, its been over three years since I've taken it, but I have been making some progess. First and foremost, review your integrals and derivatives, you have to know these, including dervis to trig equations and e. Second, I've been looking through my old cal book working on these types of problems. It's helped quite a bit so far, I'm already seeing some improvments.

best of luck