May 15 Changes ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doktorJ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if there is a chance that the multimedia clips/reduced questions are going to be implemented BEFORE May 15th?

I am currently scheduled for May 14th, and am trying to decide whether I should spend time familiarizing myself with multimedia materials, and also was wondering whether it will be necessary to sit through the 45 minute tutorial now that they are changing the format. I really don't want to, but the announcement on USMLE.org doesn't clearly says "on or around May 15th" so I was wondering if anyone here knew for sure whether taking it on the 14th will allow me to avoid the new format.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I was wondering if there is a chance that the multimedia clips/reduced questions are going to be implemented BEFORE May 15th?

I am currently scheduled for May 14th, and am trying to decide whether I should spend time familiarizing myself with multimedia materials, and also was wondering whether it will be necessary to sit through the 45 minute tutorial now that they are changing the format. I really don't want to, but the announcement on USMLE.org doesn't clearly says "on or around May 15th" so I was wondering if anyone here knew for sure whether taking it on the 14th will allow me to avoid the new format.

Thanks

email or call nbme to find out for sure. or just check their website.