May 15 Deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evljanevl

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a formal way that we ensure that we only have a committment at 1 school by May 15. I know that we notify our school of choice and withdraw our applications at the schools we do not wish to attend. I ask because a last month I got an invite to Wake's second look weekend but I never got a formal acceptance letter, I took care of that issue but I don't want to accidentally hold spots at other schools and I want to verify that AMCAS(?) has me down for the school I decide. Is there an online portal or website that we log into that shows the list of the schools we have been accepted to or have withdrawn? How do the schools or AMCAS? view this information? I'm not sure how it works, butjust want to see what they see, and make sure its right.

Thankya

Members don't see this ad.

evljanevl said:
Is there a formal way that we ensure that we only have a committment at 1 school by May 15. I know that we notify our school of choice and withdraw our applications at the schools we do not wish to attend. I ask because a last month I got an invite to Wake's second look weekend but I never got a formal acceptance letter, I took care of that issue but I don't want to accidentally hold spots at other schools and I want to verify that AMCAS(?) has me down for the school I decide. Is there an online portal or website that we log into that shows the list of the schools we have been accepted to or have withdrawn? How do the schools or AMCAS? view this information? I'm not sure how it works, butjust want to see what they see, and make sure its right.

Thankya
you would think. it's a good idea, but i don't know of such a thing.

PhillyMD2006 said:
you would think. it's a good idea, but i don't know of such a thing.

it would be too efficient. thnx for the reply.