May 15th Countdown.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
good luck premmies! never lose hope! Waitlist is where a lot of unexpected things happen!!! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I think i need to go see a cardiologist. I feel like i have a heart attack every time my smartphone vibrates, thats kind of bad when i get so many useless text messages while im waiting for THE EMAIL.

I think i need to go see a cardiologist. I feel like i have a heart attack every time my smartphone vibrates, thats kind of bad when i get so many useless text messages while im waiting for THE EMAIL.

This. I've started answering calls not from med schools, after jumping, with "WHAT?!". :laugh:

And junk email has reached a new era of hatred this week when instead of an acceptance email, I get a discount coupon for steaks.

Members don't see this ad :)
This. I've started answering calls not from med schools, after jumping, with "WHAT?!". :laugh:

And junk email has reached a new era of hatred this week when instead of an acceptance email, I get a discount coupon for steaks.

Hahaha im not even gonna begin expressing my opinion about the level of hatred junk email has reached. I literally want to cry when i see it.
Oh gosh we really need mental strength now more than ever in these coming few weeks. I have developed insomnia because i cant fall asleep thinking about this. Also i seem to have acquired some sort of nervous cough. :/

Yes. This!

I have begun hating groupon for this exact reason. Also, any friend that calls is greeted by a suddenly-despondent me saying "oh, it's you. hi"

To be fair, one of the waitlists I am on is ranked and it is within 5 slots of my number. So I am mega antsy.

I have also been fooled by e-mails from schools where I completed the primary but not the secondary. It says it is from "admissions" and I get all excited and then really sad that they rejected me...until I realize I never actually applied to that school.

Accepted this evening (well I guess technically it was last night)! I saw the e-mail during work and had to keep my cool. It was so hard to keep it together. I flipped out when I got home. Can't stop smiling :-D

bump.

Has anyone been taken off of a wait-list recently? I thought I would see a lot of posts in this thread around this time of the year (after May 15th).

yea, its been crazy quiet lately