may i have the attention of senior members/moderators plzz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

javo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
I just got my result of nbde part 1 and its 81. my gpa is 3.12 and my status is US citizen. i am starting to prepare for part 2 and i hope i will improve my score in part 2. but i need honest suggestions..do i have a chance with this 81 percentile and gpa????? should i apply this year???
another question is where can i get the list of schools which are offering dds programms for FTD's. plzz do answer my questions.

Members don't see this ad.

yes i found out by browsing ada site but thanks anyway for replying....i m, disappointed..nobody replied me about my main concern that can i have a chance with 81% in any dental school??plzzzzzzzzz help me

wowwwwwwwwwwww no reply.... great.....did i really ask such a difficult question?

maybe its coz noone can predict ur future...of course u have a chance. even somoone with 75 has a chance. it all depends on the rest of ur application.improve it (part 2, experience, masters program) and u will get in. its just a matter of time and hardwork nothing else. be confident and have faith. tc.