need patients class 2 and class3 and perio for NERB NYU May 2015

Started by ann k
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ann k

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I need patients at NYU on may 1 to may 3rd for NERb exam. Ideal class 2, class3 and perio scaling patients. Please help and any suggestions??? Thanks for taking your time.
 
Hey guys, I need patients at NYU on may 1 to may 3rd for NERb exam. Ideal class 2, class3 and perio scaling patients. Please help and any suggestions??? Thanks for taking your time.
Any luck yet? I also need patients for class 2,3, and perio.......by the way are you a student at nyucd now?