Maybe a silly question but..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EvolutionaryRevolutionary

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently in a CC and I am wondering what classes should I take besides the basics Biology 1-2 and so forth.

The reason why I ask is because people are telling me to take most of them at a CC because it's cheaper and would be less classes for me to take for my BS. Is that true? (Referring to medical technology and other courses)
 
Take GE's and get them out of the way. I'd assume that it's better to take upper div science classes at a 4 year university (I'm assuming you're transferring).

I'm no CC expert, so correct me if I'm wrong.
 
It depends on the school. Some schools accept pre-req courses taken at CCs, while some don't (or highly recommend against it).
Buy the MSAR and see all the schools in New York. It's like 20 bucks, but it's well worth it.