Mayo Clinic Electives

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well,Looking into housing options and 2br+ seem to be way more cost efficient
2.gif
 
I heard students don't get parking access so I've been trying to find something within walking distance. Does anyone know if this is true?
 
I heard students don't get parking access so I've been trying to find something within walking distance. Does anyone know if this is true?

Don't know if you've found an answer yet.. but I'm an undergrad in Rochester, and I bet you're right. There's absolutely NO parking downtown. I have a spot at a downtown ramp only because I live in the undergrad apartments.. when I was registering for my card at the parking office, I heard of the guy next to me getting his card after 13 YEARS on the waiting list..
i think your best bet is finding a place to live within walking distance..]

then again, there are mayo designated parking lots miles from downtown that have a free shuttle to the campus.