Mayo clinic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greennature

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious to know if anyone received any type of correspondence from Mayo...any response to "thank you letters" or ranking information?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

No, I haven't heard from them. I sent the usual thank you letter in December and didn't hear from them afterward. Maybe we'll hear something next week...

To my knowledge they are not a program that typically corresponds with candidates after the interview unless you have a specific question or concern. Certain programs just don't do this, it shouldn't necessarily make you feel bad. Now, if this happens at U of Chicago, I would worry more if you got no response to thank yous etc etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
I replied too quickly - I actually heard from Mayo today. Dr. Fidler said that they just had their last recruitment meeting, etc. So hopefully you will hear from them soon as well.

Prairie said:
I replied too quickly - I actually heard from Mayo today. Dr. Fidler said that they just had their last recruitment meeting, etc. So hopefully you will hear from them soon as well.

Got an email last night (finally) I was starting to get paranoid!