Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

mayo fone interview questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

hi, i have a may fone interivew next week and im wondering if someone could do me a big favor and tell me what they ask so i can prep.. im not the strongest app stat wise so i relaly have to do well when i get the chance at any type of interview. If there is an old thread with them, that would be great to.. thanks alot id really appreciate it!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. isidella

7+ Year Member

so do a search for an old thread. . . For starters, I am sure Mayo would like to interview a resourceful candidate.

4. mystic_b

mystic_b Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

There was an old thread with all the questions on it, but it seems to have disappeared. (Seriously, you won't get anywhere by doing a search for it. I think it was deleted) However, some very very kindly people have posted questions on SDN's interview feedback. That should help you a lot. Can you let us know how the interview goes?

5. cabruen

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Warning though. I had the phone interview last week, and the questions were noticably different. Mayo may have changed the questions recently.

Good luck.

6. mystic_b

mystic_b Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Really?? Bust!! I guess they caught on that people were starting to be too well prepared or they gave great answers to the wrong questions or something... :)

7. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Perhaps it would be helpful to others if you posted some of these new questions on the SDN Interview Feedback....

8. cabruen

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I absolutely will. I have been traveling since I had my interview last wednesday (I interviewed at BU and Rush), but I will try to get them up by the end of this weekend.