mayo fone interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i have a may fone interivew next week and im wondering if someone could do me a big favor and tell me what they ask so i can prep.. im not the strongest app stat wise so i relaly have to do well when i get the chance at any type of interview. If there is an old thread with them, that would be great to.. thanks alot id really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

so do a search for an old thread. . . For starters, I am sure Mayo would like to interview a resourceful candidate.

There was an old thread with all the questions on it, but it seems to have disappeared. (Seriously, you won't get anywhere by doing a search for it. I think it was deleted) However, some very very kindly people have posted questions on SDN's interview feedback. That should help you a lot. Can you let us know how the interview goes?

Members don't see this ad :)
Warning though. I had the phone interview last week, and the questions were noticably different. Mayo may have changed the questions recently.

Good luck.

Really?? Bust!! I guess they caught on that people were starting to be too well prepared or they gave great answers to the wrong questions or something... :)

Originally posted by cabruen
Warning though. I had the phone interview last week, and the questions were noticably different. Mayo may have changed the questions recently.

Good luck.

Perhaps it would be helpful to others if you posted some of these new questions on the SDN Interview Feedback....

I absolutely will. I have been traveling since I had my interview last wednesday (I interviewed at BU and Rush), but I will try to get them up by the end of this weekend.