Mayo Pathology Residency for 2011 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Path2009

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just a friendly note that we just started a facebook page for our residency program partly as a resource for interested candidates. Hopefully it can be a forum for questions. It also serves a badly-needed venue to display pictures of our annual "Ridiculous Christmas Sweater Party" :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125497000836211#!/group.php?gid=125497000836211&v=wall

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to send out another reminder to all you applicants out there that we (the Mayo Clinic Residency Program) have started a new facebook page. I encourage you all who are applying this year to take a minute and visit with us and "debunk" all of the rumors that are out there and find out the facts.

Wonderful program.

Hope to hear from you soon!
:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when Mayo sends out interview invitations or when they interview?

Thanks!

Does anyone know when Mayo sends out interview invitations or when they interview?

Thanks!

It should be pretty soon, we already talked about intviewing candidates at our residency meeting (don't worry, it was just a discussion of where to take candidates during lunch, we're looking to reserve a room so that we can hear each other over the cafeteria noise, how to pay for the meals, ect). I know that candidates that did a rotation here were offered to do their interview before they left, and some have taken the opportunity.