mayo second look weekend?

Started by ChocoCowie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChocoCowie

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does mayo have one?
i've heard it was the weekend of april 1st but i havent heard n e thing personally
 
I'm pretty sure at my interview they told us to "get a good look at Rochester and the school" because they didn't have a formal second-look weekend.

Call 'em?
 
dajimmers said:
I'm pretty sure at my interview they told us to "get a good look at Rochester and the school" because they didn't have a formal second-look weekend.

Call 'em?

They said the same thing when I interviewed... It made me sad then, but now that I'm waitlisted I don't feel as bad about it... At least I'm not missing out on that as well as not getting to go to school there 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The MSTP has a second look...it was this past weekend, but thats it for Mayo hence why they make sure that their tour is thorough...
 
I know you can definitely go back yourself if you feel you want to look around some more. I went in December and brought my husband...showed him around and also went to see the gym because I didn't have a chance to get there on my interview day. I know the current students are awesome and would be more than willing to show you around and talk to you, maybe even take you to class if you are interested. I would email Jane or Cindy and see if they can suggest a student(s) you could contact.