Mayo vs Halifax

Started by hoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hoo

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Both Mayo and Halifax are FP programs in Florida. Mayo is in Jacksonville and Halifax is in Daytona.......anyone w/ any input on these programs?
 
hoo,
I'm originally from Youngstown ,Ohio but I lived in Daytona for 7 years until I got into the pos-bacc here at LECOM in bizzarro Daytona (Erie,PA). I don't know much about the residency programs but I loved the weather. Either place would be nice but Jacksonville has a lot of paper mills and depending on which way the wind is blowing it can smell pretty nasty. Daytona, no paper mills. Later. Good Luck.