Mcat 2 month study plan,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mammad

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I would take Mcat in 2 month and I bought Princeton reviews and EK for practice test but I do not know how to start and study for it. also Im full time student.
Do you think is possible to be Ft student and read for mcat?
I'd really appreciate for your kind help.

Members don't see this ad.

You may have already started your studying, but if not I would highly suggest the Examkrackers Home Study Plan.
Check it out HERE!

This plan will give you a detailed day to day of how to study through the Examkrackers Manuals in a 10 week time frame.
It is an awesome free resource that we offer to all of our MCAT students who have decided to study on their own, and if you have already bought our Full Length Practice Exams, then all you really need to move forward with it is our MCAT Study Guides!

Hey,

Do you think that in the near future (maybe 2 months max, I am planning on taking my MCAT by August) you guys will give an option to bundle the exams and make them cheaper that way.

Please just consider it...............

Hey,

Do you think that in the near future (maybe 2 months max, I am planning on taking my MCAT by August) you guys will give an option to bundle the exams and make them cheaper that way.

Please just consider it...............

I assume you are referring to Examkrackers. At this time, the Full Length Practice Exams are ONLY sold individually. There are no bundle packages available, and I am not aware of any type of package that would be offered in the near future.