Hey guys. I'm in a bind. I've been planning to apply to medical school for ever it seems. I'm a junior right now and I just took the April MCAT and did poorly: 22P. My GPA is 3.36 (overall and sci). Should I still apply this summer? ? i didn't even submit my AMCAS b/c I lost all hope. But now after reading some threads, I'm wondering if I made the right choice. As of now everything is on hold for a year...but if i have the slightest chance of pushing this forward now, I would give it my all. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!