Mcat 45

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaptainJack02

let's stir and shake
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what the hell is wrong with the search engine on this thing? i type mcat 45 and it says it has to be longer than 3 words or something...u'd think SDN could get SOMETHING right :)

j/k..i luv sdn, even though more than a few B's and degrading vision can be attributed to long hours browsing this site..they should have a surgeon generals warning on here :)

anyway, anyone here ever used kaplan's mcat 45? is it worth the possible stress caused by answering hard questions wrong? i've read that people have scored higher after using it along with other books, but also that people have score lower after getting stressed out

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I'm using MCAT 45 among other materials now and I think it's a decent book in terms of strategy and such. I DO NOT advise stressing over whether or not you get those *hard* questions wrong -- just learn as much as you can to apply it on the actual test. That way, you can reap the benefits of the book without crying over spilt acid and base questions (bad joke, I know).

Best of luck