Mcat 6 month plan help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delman0322

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am trying to find the absolute BEST way to form a 6 month study plan with some of the materials I have as well as ANY additional materials you have had success with. I currently have the AAMC study bundle they offer over their website, the 2015 Kaplan 7 subject review as well as using the Khan Academy videos. I would like any advice from folks who ACTUALLY took the exam and had success on the exam with the materials and plan they used. My test date is Sep 8th 2018.

I noticed Magoosh has a 6 month study plan and I had success with their 30 day GRE prep plan.

If you do have materials that are in acceptable condition I would be happy to purchase. I really need people who have actually had success. I appreciate the help and look forward to advice you have for me.

I am also interested in any additional prep that is more similar to the AAMC questions. I noticed in my Kaplan books they had good questions to review the material but not alot on the actual format that the AAMC uses on their tests.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: