MCAT Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kellyk12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im just seeking advice on the best way to start preparing for the MCAT. Im currently a Junior and recently decided that I want to become a physician. I have mostly all the pre reqs already, but Im going to have to take a gap year. I am taking the MCAT this August. I received Princeton review books, and I plan on signing up for Kaplan review courses this summer! Any advice on how I could start now?! I figured I'd do a chapter a day during the semester so I could finish a lot of the content review, then do it again during the summer. I have a 3.55 gpa with a strong upward trend (2.9-->3.1-->3.7-->3.8-->3.9), and am going to need as high a score as possible to get into any medical school (md or do), so I really want to kill the MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

Use the "search" function on this site, and try the terms "MCAT study" or something like that. THere are so many threads about MCAT study plans, its not even funny. ALso if you go to the MCAT thread, there are several study program threads pinned for your convenience.