MCAT after Submitting AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

relmanka

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I would really appreciate your help with the following question:

I already submitted my application to AACOMAS and I indicated a future MCAT date, what if I decided not to take it? How can I edit that? meaning basically removing the future MCAT after submission.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys. I would really appreciate your help with the following question:

I already submitted my application to AACOMAS and I indicated a future MCAT date, what if I decided not to take it? How can I edit that? meaning basically removing the future MCAT after submission.

Thank you!

I believe you can just open your application via AACOMAS and edit it. It will renew the primary application seen by the schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
But what if I decided not to take it?

Then no score will be posted and your application will never be complete.
This is school dependent. If you decide to not take it and notify the schools they may or may not mark your app as complete. It honestly depends on your prior score, they may flat out reject you at that point.

This is school dependent. If you decide to not take it and notify the schools they may or may not mark your app as complete. It honestly depends on your prior score, they may flat out reject you at that point.
I was under the impression that he had not taken a MCAT, yet. Either way, I know that most of my schools won't complete your application until an MCAT is on file, but I know some that won't issue an interview without an MCAT score...rough terrain.

Reactions: 1 user