MCAT attitude

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

solid snake

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you guys zone in before test time, like getting into that MCAT mind frame? How do you adjust to environment?

Members don't see this ad.

I crack my neck. Once to the left. Once to the right. Then I stretch my hands above my head and crack my knuckles in the air.

I bring whatever book I happen to be in the middle of and read that to relax. Above all, I try not to watch other people in the room, that totally throws my concentration.

Members don't see this ad :)
my mini-disc player. I also dont pay any attention to anyone else around me - and I try to avoid talking to people.
I also get pumped - I scream and shout "hell fucing yeah - I'm going to ****in crush the test" - but thats in my bathroom before I go to the test center. I'm serious to - I dont play around. Its me against the test and I always have the mindset that I'm going to destroy it.

Listen to Rocky and imagine beating up someone. --Trek

I'd recommend doing the braveheart thing and paint your face half blue.

or you could just walk in there confidently and just take the damn thing :)

I took hourly shots of Mylanta with Pepto chasers........it was because I drank brandy to fall asleep the night before so my stomach was not feeling too happy......:D

play with urself. nothing like being relaxed b4 something long duration and stressful :)

Hey Trek,

I usually listen to Rocky before I work out...I gotta try this before studying! I also listen to the Top Gun song sometimes..

UCLA Paratrooper

Originally posted by Doctor Octopus
these pipes.....are clean

Just one more time....to make sure. --Trek