1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MCAT Audiolearn or ExamKracker's Audio Osmosis?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Lavndrrose, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Lavndrrose

Lavndrrose Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Which is better? MCAT Audiolearn or ExamKracker's Audio Osmosis?? Please help...I'm trying to decide which one to get. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sm00th13

Sm00th13 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Go with EK audio osmosis at <a href="http://www.bamm.com." target="_blank">www.bamm.com.</a> It's much better in that you're not gonna get bored with relearning old basic sciences. Overall, I thought CD were great, but then again that's my own bias opinion.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

4. willy

willy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Shouldn't it be called Audio Diffusion?

5. LittleMD

LittleMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I've sampled both audiolearn and audio osmosis,... and audio osmosis is awesome! Audiolearn is sooo basic, you could maybe score a 20 total with what you learn from it.

6. missbonnie

missbonnie floating
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'll be selling mine after the april mcat if anyone is interested. I think it is $200, I will mine for less than half price.

-bonnie

7. Lavndrrose

Lavndrrose Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks guys for the responses. I think I'm leaning towards ExamKracker's Audio Osmosis. Does anyone have these that they would like to sell AT THIS MOMENT?...Bamm.com sells them for 150, no shipping costs (thanks Sm00th).

Also, anyone else that have or has been using ExamKrackers please post your comments. Thanks!! :)

8. megkudos

megkudos Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Examkrackers has been discussed a bunch on this site. Go to the top of the screen and click on search to find it. In short: Great course, books, info, ect. Good luck.