For Sale MCAT Books: EK 7th, TBR, and TPR Science Workbook (2012) and Bio Review (2010)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The College Try

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling books written for the old MCAT. Although for the old test, they are a great resource and provide a lot of really great content and practice. The books are/were part of the SN2ed MCAT study review package, and are all in great shape and include:

EXAM KRACKERS (EK)
  • COMPLETE Exam Krackers (EK) 7th Edition - Condition: No writing, some wear on corners/edges
  • COMPLETE 1001 Questions: Bio, Chem, Physics, Orgo - Condition: No writing, like new.
  • 101 Verbal Passages

The Berkeley Review (TBR)
  • COMPLETE The Berkeley Review (TBR) 2012 (bought April 2013 from TBR) - Condition: No writing, like new.

The Princeton Review (TPR)
  • Hyperlearning Science Workbook (2012) - Condition: No writing, like new.
  • MCAT Biology Review (2010, ISBN-10: 0375427929) - Condition: No writing, like new.
Asking $100, plus whatever shipping method you want (media mail is your friend)!

Pictures:
IMG_5189.JPG

IMG_5188.JPG

IMG_5190.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello I am interested in buying everything except Princeton. Are they still for sale?

I'm interested in buying EK 7th Edition and TBR

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello I am very interested in buying TBR! Please contact me, money is available.