MCAT Books sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slevenzon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im selling these books/flashcards as a bundle for $250. I would like to sell these to someone in the NYC area but am willing to ship it but that would cost you more because of shipping fees!

All these books are in pretty good condition! I attached a photo of them!

I am also willing to sell these books separately but its cheaper if you buy it as a bundle. Let me know which book you are interested in and any questions you might have about the condition of the book.

Thanks guys and gals!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• mcat book picture.jpg
    mcat book picture.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 78
How much for the TPRH verbal only?
And what condition is it in?
Thanks, mate!

The book is in good condition. There are passages with answers (some right some wrong) circled in, but theres also passages that are clean. PM me where I would need to ship it to so i can figure out the price with shipping, if you are still interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
ALL books are still for sale! Again, If anyone lives in the NY area and is willing to pick up these books, I will give you a really good deal for all of that. I still have not sold any books so get it before I start selling the books individually.

For everyone else, If you are interested in a particular book, let me know which book and what concerns you have for the books. I am willing to sell the books individually or make mini bundle prices. All those books except the Princeton review hyperlearning verbal book are in like new condition. The princeton review verbal book has some clean passages BUT as i went through the passages with answers circled, many were marked incorrectly.

Let me know, a.s.a.p! Thanks!

Only shipping within the U.S.A.
Payment format is Paypal

Here are the individual book prices including shipping:

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook $120
The Princeton Review MCAT Organic Chemistry Review $25
The Princeton Review MCAT Biology Review $25
Berkeley Review General Chemistry Set $60
Berkeley Review Physics Set $60
Exam Krackers MCAT 101 plus 1001 Question Set $50
Exam Krackers MCAT Set $100

The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (Bonus!)
Barrons MCAT Flash Cards (Bonus!)
The Gold Standard MCAT science review flashcards (Bonus!)

First person who makes a purchase can choose from any 1 of the 3 Bonus items to be included in their order free of charge!
Second person who makes a purchase can choose 1 of the 2 Bonus items to be included in their order free of charge!
Third person who makes a purchase can’t choose, you will get whatever Bonus item is left to be in your order free of charge!

All of the books are clean except a few of the Exam Kracker 1001 question books as well as the Princeton Review Hyperlearning book.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected]

Best recommended books for MCAT! Everything for $450. Value of everything is $650.
(Willing to work with you and negotiate)

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/bks/4074086714.html

1.Berkeley - organic chem I, II;physics I, II general chem I, II
2. Exam Krackers - 1001 questions physics, organic chem, and general chemistry
3. Exam Krackers - biology and verbal reasoning
4. Medical school essays that made a difference 2013 - bonus no charge
5. Verbal workbook (Princeton Review) not pictured but it's 2011 edition. This book is hard to find and in high demand for prep

These are all brand new. Never used!

SHIPPING WILL DEPEND ON LOCATION ITS SHIPPED TO.

Contact me if interested

CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]

Thank you

Good luck!