MCAT BR, Examkrackers 1001, Examkrackers Biology, Kaplan, TPRH Verbal Workbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cu2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
2011 Berkeley Review set: The OChem and Bio are like new, while the GenChem and Physics maybe have some light notes in the margins and some underlining (in pencil mostly). Can erase most of it.

Examkrackers Biology: no marks in the inside, a little worn on the cover but overall its clean

Examkrackers 1001: have not looked at them in a while but I was pretty good at not writing in the books and using a notebook for my answers, so these should be pretty clean and like new

Kaplan: I took the Kaplan class so I have all of the 2012 books which are like new, and the workbook which has writing in but might be helpful

Kaplan materials: I have Kaplan flashcards, the lamentated Kaplan equation sheet, and some pdf study materials for each subject

TPRH Verbal Workbook: 2011 pdf version that I can email to you

Let me know if you are interested in a PM and we will negotiate. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in purchasing the Berkley Review books that you have. Do you have the complete set- Bio 1$2, Physics 1$2, Chem 1$2, O-Chem 1$2?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interested in the BR books and TPR hyper learning vr book. How much?

Could you please pm me details about the tprh verbal book!

I'm actually more interested in a pdf version than the actual book :)

Hey, I'm a little late but...
I am interested in the Berkeley, EK and specially the TPRH verbal books. Do you still have them and how much are you asking for them as a package or excluding the Berkeley set?
Thanks.