Mcat Cancelled!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AggieSean

Coffee is for closers
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got this e-mail:

"Dear Examinee:

This is an important message about your MCAT examination. Prometric and the MCAT program regret to tell you that the center you are scheduled to test in will not be able to administer your exam on the date you are scheduled to test. As a result, you will need to reschedule your exam to a site of your choosing from the general options available.

Please call 1-800-341-2170 to reschedule your appointment as soon as you are able.

We sincerely regret that this has happened and the inconvenience it has caused."

I take the test in 1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the other Texas sites are full!
WTF?!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe when you call them they'll squeeze you into another testing administration?! Be hopeful! :luck:

hope you get into another center or get a full refund!

geez, I never thought there'd be THIS many problems with this computerized business. I mean, they've been doing it for a long time outside the U.S. so you'd think they'd be ok. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I found another center in Texas (Abilene) but have yet to get through to anyone with the phone number they gave me. It was the Thomson Prometric testing center in Houston, Texas on Diana Lane or something like that.

I'm relieved I found another place, but this sure has been annoying.

Damn, I was hoping that they canceled all future MCAT exams, and they would simply just let me into med school :) haha wishful thinking!