1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MDgonnabe, Jun 22, 2001.

1. MDgonnabe

MDgonnabe your royal travesty
    7+ Year Member

I just knew that'd suck you in. :D

Aside from the conspiracies you hear about AMCAS's new on-line application, I just remembered all that weird info they asked for before taking the MCAT. Do you guys remember what I'm talking about? They asked for things like: How many hours did you spend preparing? Did you take a prep course? What materials did you study from? etc. Does anyone on this forum know exactly what they do with that info? Is it just for stats? I guess I'm just being my paranoid self... :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

I think that those "survey" questions are how they really score the MCAT. The "so-called" passages have nothing to do with your score.

I don't know which answers are favored, but I bet they give higher scores if you say you've been studying since spring break of your kindergarten year. ;)